The January Paideia cycle began with a Paideia Committee appointed by President Kroeger and reporting to the faculty fall semester, 2013.
The theme for January 2014 Paideia schedule was “(re)discovery,” with a schedule posted online http://www.reed.edu/paideia/index.html, most of it behind the Kerberos/IRIS firewall.
2014 Paideia Committee members were
- Mark Angeles, ’15: Czar 2k14 | email@example.com
- Blake Rosenthal, ’15: Czar 2k14 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julia Selker, ’15: Czar 2k13 | email@example.com
- Kristin Holmberg: Director of Student Activities | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Lydgate, ’90: Reed Magazine Editor | email@example.com
- Darrell Schroeter, ’95: Associate Professor, Physics | firstname.lastname@example.org
Paideia 2014 ran from January 18-26, 2014 and featured approximately 250 scheduled sessions.